Allentown Cat Clinic, PC offers the following services:
- Wellness & sick kitty exam
- Surgical procedures – spay, neuter, declaws. Soft tissue, such as cystotomy (bladder stone removal), exploratories and tumor removal. All thoracic and orthopedic surgeries are referred to specialists
- Dental procedures
- Digital radiographs
- Diagnostic medicine and in-hospital blood testing
- Immunizations that follow the American Association of Feline Practitioners guidelines
- In-house pharmacy
- Flea / worm / tick control and education
- Dietary planning
- Boarding – short or long term
- NOTE: Boarding is available for current clients only. Arrangements should be made two weeks prior to your cat’s stay with us. Vaccines must be current. Also, for continued proper care, any cat with health concerns since their last exam must be seen by the veterinarian prior to their stay.
- Geriatric counseling & care
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (610) 398-3556.